Web design by CookandKaye
specialists in online education, mapping
and scientific websites
We offer a range of scientifically literate design and web development services focussed on the needs of the higher education and research sectors, though we also have a number of discerning commercial clients! Services we can offer you include:
- Website design in HTML5/CSS3 - with mobile device support (older browsers or standards on demand).
- Website development and content research, including technical interviews, photography and graphics.
- Rapid website maintenance and upkeep service, including host monitoring.
- Website analysis, statistics and optimisation.
- Customised blogs, galleries, forums - content managment systems - functionality doesn't need to look common!
- Development of secure multi-user server-based databases.
- Web-based mapping and geographical information systems.
- Brand and identity development - including logo design.
- Short interactive features, movies and animations.
- Two and three dimensional modelling.
Some of our latest project posts:
New site for SEM Calibration Standards: Increasing the profile of this long-established company's product portfolio.
Icon design for Lochaline Dive Centre: Smart icons designed to compliment your website.
Upgrading to HTML5/CSS3: It is not usually difficult to upgrade an existing website design so you can take advantage of new features such as responsive design for mobile device compatibility.
3D interactive model of the structure of diamond: Lattices are one of the most fundamental structures in nature - so it is great fun to bring them to life in the page.
Contact us for more details