Web design by CookandKaye
specialists in online education, mapping
and scientific websites
We offer a range of scientifically literate design and web development services focussed on the needs of the higher education and research sectors, though we also have a number of discerning commercial clients! Services we can offer you include:
- Website design in HTML5/CSS3 - with mobile device support (older browsers or standards on demand).
- Website development and content research, including technical interviews, photography and graphics.
- Rapid website maintenance and upkeep service, including host monitoring.
- Website analysis, statistics and optimisation.
- Customised blogs, galleries, forums - content managment systems - functionality doesn't need to look common!
- Development of secure multi-user server-based databases.
- Web-based mapping and geographical information systems.
- Brand and identity development - including logo design.
- Short interactive features, movies and animations.
- Two and three dimensional modelling.
Some of our latest project posts:
Redesign of Lochaline Dive Centre's website: Adding a slide show of events and activities at the Dive Centre, and changing site colours, logo and icon to match the centre's printed materials.
COSHH: Managing safety requirements online for a research focussed department in higher education.
New site for SEM Calibration Standards: Increasing the profile of this long-established company's product portfolio.
Contact us for more details