what can we do to help?
We have been designing websites for over ten years, and we have dealt with a lot of different sites, so generally we can offer advice that is based on our own experience. Even as a website design company, we don't rely on our website to do everything for us, and we recommend that you also develop a realistic expectation of what the web can do for you...
There are a number of things you need to bring together to develop a successful website:
- Determine the focus or purpose of your website. Do you have a unique selling point, and who are you competing with?
- How are you going to assemble content for your site - we can help with photography and research, but if you can bring all of the material you want on the site together (as publications, photos etc.) then you will avoid research costs.
- How do you want your site to work in future? If you want to add content yourself, do you need a bespoke database driven website - or is there something already on the market that will do what you want (possibly with a little modification)?
- Navigation and design, will your target audience be attracted to your website, and once there, will they find what they are looking for easily?
- Do you need to optimise your site for search engines, or advertising online?
- Technical - ensuring that your website meets international standards for code and accessibility.
- Buying a domain and hosting your site.
- Do you need a website partner, who can offer maintenance, or help and advice when you want it?
Contact us for more details